RefWorks is a web-based citation management tool that is available to JIBC students, faculty, and staff.
To access RefWorks (hosted on a U.S. server), click on the image below, otherwise, please exit now.
To access your JIBC RefWorks account from off-campus, you'll first need to enter your Library User ID and Password (contact the Library).
- Legacy RefWorks will be active until August 31, 2017, at which time access will only be through the ProQuest RefWorks above (blue image).
- To import your existing references from Legacy RefWorks to ProQuest RefWorks, please visit our Need Help? section, below.
RefWorks lets you:
- download, gather, and store references from the web, databases, and library resources automatically
- format citations and bibliographies in seconds
- connect to your RefWorks account anywhere there's web access
- share your citations with other RefWorks users
RefWorks & Google Scholar
With Google Scholar, users can search and import academic references directly into their RefWorks account (click Cite and then Import into RefWorks). Users must access Google Scholar through our databases (behind the proxy server) in order to export citations to their account.
Last updated November 24, 2017