OARGS Reports, Documents & Videos
The Office of Applied Research & Graduate Studies reports, documents and videos.
- Scholarship at Justice Institute of British Columbia (December 2012)
This paper outlines the Student Research Skills Development Framework developed for the JIBC for use in guiding the research skills development of its students, facilitating student learning, and promoting student success.
- Student Research Skills Development Framework (April 2015)
The Centre for Applied Research has a vision of establishing the Justice Institute of British Columbia as the lead justice and public safety research institution in Canada, helping keep communities safe through an active applied research agenda engaging first responders, first receivers, practitioners, policymakers, stakeholders, and service users.
- 2017 Advanceing Justice and Public Safety Through Applied Research: JIBC's Research Plan
- 2012-2017 Centre for Applied Research Strategic Plan
The Annual Applied Research Day event aims to raise the awareness of the important role applied research plays in scholarship, student engagement and solving real world issues. It showcases student-led research of JIBC undergraduate students and their capstone research projects.
- Video - April 5, 2018 Applied Research Day (Click the 3 bars on top left of video for the event program & times)
Last updated January 12, 2019